Smitten by:: Paper Statement

/
If something, I love statement jewelry. I remember my mom wearing long dresses with huge necklaces -or at least they seemed huge when I was young and..small. And I love paper goodies as well.. 
Τhat being said I believe you can imagine why I chose Doris and her beautiful handcrafted pieces of jewelry and ornaments to introduce you to today. 
I really admire people who find the time to keep their day job and their hobby balanced as well, and this is one of the reasons Doris interview caught my eye. She's a German teacher and she makes these wonderful goodies too! Ιn her etsy interview she says: "I really like my work as a German teacher. Where else do you have the chance to know so many interesting people from all over the world who are staying in your own little town? " 
Her mom always insisted on handmade gifts so she learned to experiment with different techniques and materials. She loves  porcelain painting too so she runs a second etsy shop, offering some handpainted porcelains.
I totally recommend you to check her shop out... Her paper goodies are extremely beautiful and Doris seems to be a very talented woman :)
You can find her interview here if you want to know more about her and her magnificent work! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram