DIY Cement Coasters

/

I'm trying almost a week to edit a tutorial video for this project and unfortunately the program I'm using crashed. So I decided to share the project with you and as soon as I fix the problem I'll edit the video and upload it here too. 
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm almost addicted to cement and all the objects made out of it. So this time I  decided to make coasters for my living room table -since it's wooden and stains extremely easily. 

I used little paper boxes covered with tape as molds. I like the industrial look very much, so I didn't care to make them look the same. For example I made some a bit thicker and others really thin. If you want to give it try, you'll need some cement and water. Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and then pour the mix into the molds. Let them dry for at least 24 hours. When dried, remove the molds and if you like you can sand down the rough edges. 


2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I can't believe how easy it seems to be. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is extremely easy, so I strongly recommend you to make them :)

      Delete

Instagram