On my mind | moodboard + words

/
long time no see... 
So let's see what happened the last two weeks.. First of all I went to Athens to see my family! I had an amazing time and I really enjoyed spending time with my siblings. I even was lucky enough to see one of them jamming with his band!! I also got together with some of my oldest friends at a reunion party! It was so much fun seeing all the people I used to hang out with when I was younger..everybody has changed very much, yet the feeling was exactly the same, like we were all back then, dancing and singing loudly to old music!! 
I'm so glad I had the chance to take a break from my busy reality and visit my hometown and old or current friends. It helped me a lot to recharge my batteries and get back to business with a big smile and a lot of energy!

I hope, guys, you have the best time too ;)

photos: 1_2_3_4_5

1 comment:

  1. wow that is so awesome that you have family in Athens! Must be a beautiful place, I want to visit Greece so badly. PS: love the lingerie you picked out :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram