two + words

/


[my cherrytomato-ish plant + Booky]

Home sweet home! finally I came back home yesterday. I spent two weeks in Athens, which, of course, is great cause I saw my family and friends. But two weeks for me is a bit longer than I can stay away from my house. Anyway, I have so many things to do. I have to-do lists all over my place! I'm a list freak, i know.. grocery and supermarket lists, cleaning and unpacking lists, project lists and of course some home rearranging lists. During my stay in Athens I visited IKEA a couple of times, bought a couple of things and had a couple (or more) ideas for my home.. So, now I'm a bit crazy about decoration around here.. we'll see how that turns out!! Nevertheless, I had a great time in Athens, spending time with my loved ones..I'm sure I'm gonna miss them soon. 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram